Dining in style
Are you planning a Christmas dinner, a festive get-together, a dressed-up meeting or a get-together? Then these are the tips that will help you. This year’s Christmas will be different to any other, but that doesn’t stop us from giving our dinner or drinks a festive twist. From glasses to napkins, the perfect styling for your Christmas dinner or drinks party should not be missing this year. How will you surprise your guests?
Visit one of our cash & carry’s and shop for the ultimate in Christmas deco and decoration.
Go full colour
This season you will see full and dark colours combined with graphic prints. This together creates the ultimate warm Christmas experience.
Tips for a trendy and cozy setting!
We have listed a few table tips to make your xmas dinner and drinks trendy and cozy!
- Go for crockery in a strong plum colour combined with graphic black and white prints.
- Place several candlesticks with twisted candles in warm colours.
- A round table (or several) creates more unity and more seating.
- Give your space a natural and cuddly touch with pampas plumes.
- Finish off with gold cutlery and a graphically printed napkin!
- Mix different dining table chairs, give your dining area a unique look!