Boost your sales with Easter-table inspiration!
For many, Easter brings about a long weekend, a perfect time to get together with friends, family and/or relatives and enjoy (hopefully) beautiful weather, good food and a drink. Inspire your customer with a perfectly laid Easter table and ensure a turnover boost by selling tableware, napkins and Easter decorations!
We like to share 10 tips for a perfectly set Easter table:
- A beautifully set table starts with a nice tablecloth. With a linen tablecloth you have a fine base that provides extra atmosphere.
- Dress your table with colorful flowers or decorated branches. For example, choose flowers in soft colors or go for the typical Easter branch with decorative hangers in it!
- Stamp your egg! Put a letter on your boiled eggs with a stamp, so it is immediately clear where everyone is sitting and it looks nice too.
- Dinnerware in fresh colors is best combined with white basic plates. By using fresh colors, you ensure that your Easter table is extra cozy and colorful!
- Stack your tableware for a playful effect!
- Glass candlesticks with candles in fresh colors are unmissable this season. Looks good on your Easter table and also for a long time afterwards!
- Natural materials continue to be seen in the trends this spring and summer. For example, use plaited placemats on the Easter table for a natural look.
- Pour the fresh orange juice in wine or champagne glasses for an extra festive look of your Easter table.
- A neatly folded or tied napkin gives your laid table extra cachet. Tie your napkin together with a piece of string and a palm branch. This twig is typical of Easter.
- Last but not least: Decorate your table with little Easter eggs and feathers!